LASER ETCHED PHOTOS
At Midwest Engraving, we use the latest laser technology, which produces the highest quality images on granite and marble. Laser etched photographs can be used for a variety of occasions.
Any of the mentioned products can be engraved on 6"x6" or 12"x12" granite or marble. Absolute black granite is a high quality uniform material which is used for all granite pieces. The pet memorials also come in a 12"x6" size which is perfect for an outdoor grave. Any of the products have an optional stand. The jet black marble is recomended for any indoor use because the images are a higher quality. Contact us for more specific customization options.
Requirements for laser etched photographs:
- We accept photos which are scanned as well as digital photos (digital will be a higher quality).
- When deciding on a photo to submit, make sure that there are no scratches or tears through the faces. We can fix scratches and tears in the background.
- Also make sure that the photo is not too bright or dark to see the detail in the faces.
- If the faces on a photo are smaller than an inch, it will probably not resize with good quality.
-If scanning a photo it helps to use a resolution of 300dpi.
- After purchasing one of the available sizes and designs, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached photograph. Include your name and item number along with the text you have chosen. We will e-mail you a proof of your tile before we run the tile. When you receive this e-mail make sure the name and dates are spelled right and the photo meets your approval. After reviewing the proof e-mail your response so that we know it is ok to run your tile.
-You may also mail us your original and we can return the original to you in the packaging of your final product.